PURBECK SIXES LEAGUE
(Purbeck Sports Centre,Wareham)
HOW TO JOIN
The Next League Starts on Tues 19th March 2019.
Ring 07970 983318 for an entry form. (Or click here for an online application form.)
So you are interested in joining the PURBECK SIXES LEAGUE? The players often rave about the superb Astro surface. Purbeck Sports Centre itself has recently won a Quest Quality Management Award related to improving facilties. Part of this improvement is the luxurious All Stars Bar and changing facilities and the Purbeck Sports Centre is now recognised as one of the best in the South.
This page should give you the basic details required to join one of the most professionally run and reasonably priced leagues in the South.
The league will run on TUESDAY evenings. Kick-off times vary between 6.30pm and 9.15pm each week. Special requests for kick-off times can be dealt with. Leagues run for approx. ten weeks. We have 3 divisions of 10 teams and have promotion/relegation at the end of the mini-season. This has proved a successful way of keeping the leagues alive and interesting and means you can choose your standard of play.
Each team will play one game of eighteen minutes each way, each week. Fully qualified F.A. referees will control all matches.
COST OF ENTRY
- Registration fee is £10, this includes affiliation to the Dorset F.A. for the year ( 4/5 mini-seasons).
- £30 match fee (still the best value in the area).
- A deposit of £60 must be paid, but is returned on completion of all games.
INCLUDED IN THE COST ARE:
- Hire of the astroturf area.
- Hire of the floodlighting.
- Full use of individual team changing facilities and showers.
- F.A. qualified referees.
- On site co-ordinator to ensure smooth running of the league.
- Good quality match balls.
- Bibs (if required).
- Computerised weekly newsletter showing tables, results and next week’s fixtures.
- The chance to win quality trophies and prizes.
- Entry to Sports Centre bar with giant screen Sky Sports TV.
INTERESTED? THEN RING O7970 983318 FOR AN APPLICATION FORM. (Or click here for an online application form.)
FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS.
BOB, YOUR FRIENDLY LEAGUE SECRETARY HAS MOST THE ANSWERS.
THERE ARE LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE AND WE WORK ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS, SO PLEASE GET YOUR APPLICATION IN EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.