Please note due to drop outs during the season, you may be able to start earlier. Call Bob on 07970 983 318 for latest information. (Or click here).
We understand that you may be interested in joining the longest established small-sided league in Dorset (16 years). The purpose of this page is to give you the basic details needed to make your entry. An application form should appear on the back.
We run 42 team leagues (3 divisions of 14) on both Monday and Thursday evenings on the new 3G Rubber Crumb surface at the Sir David English Sports Centre, Charminster, Bournemouth. Teams come from companies, pubs, clubs or just a group of mates who fancy a good footballing night out with all the hassle taken out.
We are taking entries forthe new season (first come, first served) and you can select the standard you feel most comfortable with from one of our three divisions. Kick-off times will vary between 6.30 pm and 9.25 pm each week (some special requests can be made for kick-off times). We have promotion and relegation at the end of the mini-season (approx. 15 weeks). This has proved a successful way of keeping the leagues alive and interesting. Generally, each team will play one game of sixteen minutes each way, each week. We also have a Handicap Cup.
COST OF ENTRY
- Registration fee is £10, this includes affiliation to the Hampshire F.A.
- £32 match fee (still the best value in the area). No fee at start of each season (as in other leagues).
- A deposit of £60 must be paid, but is returned on completion of all games.
INCLUDED IN THE COST
- Hire of the 3G Rubber Crumb, 6mm pile pitch. 35 minute time slot.
- Hire of the floodlighting.
- Full use of changing facilities and showers.
- F.A. qualified referees.
- On site co-ordinator to ensure smooth running of the league.
- Good quality match balls & practice balls (plus Ball Boy Service).
- Bibs (if required).
- Weekly newsletter and website showing tables, results and next week’s fixtures.
- The chance to win quality trophies and prizes.
FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS. BOB, YOUR FRIENDLY LEAGUE SECRETARY HAS MOST THE ANSWERS ON 07970 983 318. (Or click here)